Advantages/Benefits of Server Rack
apart from the main features listed above, there are additional secondary features to consider when purchasing your server rack, including:
Assembly- do you want the server rack to come assembled or ready for assembly?
- Metal- is steel or aluminium better for your needs?
- Venting- do you want vented doors and/or panels on the server racks?
- Access- would you like to have access to the equipment through side or back panels?
- Levelling- do you need to be able to adjust the levelling of your network equipment?
- Construction- do you have minimum requirements for the type of server rack construction?
- Colour- is the colour of the server rack important?
- Mobility- do you need to move the equipment and/or put wheels on the server rack?
- Locking- what type of locking mechanism(s) do you require on the server racks?
- Accessories- some of the available server rack accessories include fixed shelves, roll-out shelves, power strips, monitors, fans, seismic bracing, cable management, joining kits, keyboard trays, utility drawers, reducer rails, blanking/filler panels, adjustable angle brackets and so on.